Thursday, March 6, 2014

To find the largest number in array using function


By on 10:01 PM

In the last program I have made the video of engineering drawing. Now lets move towards something new.
In this page I have written the program to find the largest number in an array using function. For this I have supposed the maximum number at first is of  zero position then I have used  the concept of replacing values. I have used argument with return values. For more idea have a look.

About Authors

Aakash and Shreeram are owners of this website. Both are engineering student. Aakash is studying computer engineering and has passion with blogs and love to play with it while Shreeram is studying civil engineering and has dream of implementing technology in practical life.

0 comments :

Post a Comment